In 1932, Royal Funeral Home began operation in downtown Clinton and in 1937 built the present building located at 301 McKoy St. In 1955, Rohmer M. Hall purchased the business changing the name to Royal-Hall Funeral Home. In the early 1970s there was an addition to the building in the way of a new Chapel, visitation rooms and embalming room. In 1990, the business was purchased by F.J. Faison, Jr. and Vernon R. Clifton. Royal-Hall Funeral Home continues today to operate with the same dedication, providing caring, quality funeral service to families.