Welcome to Royal Hall Funeral Home
In 1932, Royal Funeral Home began operation in downtown Clinton and in 1937 built the present building located at 301 McKoy St. In 1955, Rohmer M. Hall purchased the business changing the name to Royal-Hall Funeral Home. In the early 1970's there was an addition to the building in the way of a new Chapel, visitation rooms and embalming room. In 1990, the business was purchased by F.J. Faison, Jr. and Vernon R. Clifton. The funeral home received a complete face lift with new furniture, carpet and painting through out. Royal-Hall Funeral Home continues today to operate with the same dedication to providing quality funeral service to our families.
Current Servicesview all
Mrs. Carol Sue Weeks Clifton
February 28, 1943 — June 11, 2013
Mary Elta Bass Bell
April 23, 1924 — June 09, 2013
Mrs. Kathleen Edwards Winston
January 12, 1929 — June 05, 2013
Mr. William Madison (Bill) Johnson, Jr.
July 25, 1918 — June 04, 2013
Maggie Lou Taylor Jernigan
January 11, 1919 — June 01, 2013